Sunday, March 8, 2009

I really should update more.

Title is self explanitory really.

So what has been happening in the world of Monica lately?
Well...

Saw WATCHMEN at a Myspace Black Curtain screening on Wednesday.
It was an amazing movie, killer grpahics, and it remained faithful to the book, with a few changes here and there. Bekkah hated it, with her groaning constantly about how shit the scripting and score was I wanted to punch her in the teeth.
But it's fair to say I have the hots for that drunk, tobacco-ridden rapist/murderer The Comedian, possibly Jeffrey Dean Morgan's most handsome role yet. -insert drooling on keyboard here-.

But really, there isn't much going on at the moment, hopefully a few family parties with the Coco's/Panebianco's/Di Bella's and Masciantonio's are coming up soon, WHICH WILL BE FUN.

I'm also processing a few outlines for some short films I want to come up with.
Only if my darn father will let my mits on that beautiful, new, shiny video camera.

But, until the holidays are here there really won't be any creative projects.

TOO-RAH FOR THE TIME BEING.

No comments: