Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So I read the news today...

There's nothing much that happens in my life that I deem "newsworthy". Oh yes, you might hear the occasional "AHMAHGAHDZ DAD TOTEZ GOT ME A NEW MP4 AHMAHGAHDZ I SO HAPPEEEEEEEEEEEE". But to me, that's not entirely important or well, interesting. Well for me it is, slightly, because I have a brand-spanking new device to my melodic tunes onto. OH YEAH.

But really, I was thinking, I want something to happen in my life that is, not necessarily interesting, because really, anything is interesting to me, but something worth telling, something worth getting up at 2am, not even thinking twice about how you have an important math exam on later that morning and screaming out from a megaphone on the street about how that event has changed your life.

Something like that.

It's a small, simple goal. Yet near impossible to achieve.

It could be anything really.

Love, hate, passion, a world trip, a certain meeting. Anything.

I want it to happen spontaneously.
None of this 'planned' crap. I want it to be the most Odd, Absurd and Obnoxious© thing to ever happen to any human being.

Life, bring it on.



P.S- I can't comment Nessar's blog so I'm going to write it here.
"I LOVE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF YOUR STORY! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!! :D"

No comments: